COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
In an effort to fight the virus, it is important to get the Massachusetts community vaccinated as soon as possible. We are joining the fight against COVID-19 by offering the Moderna vaccine with coordination through the CDC and Department of Public Health. We are a licensed medical clinic with the DPH.
For real-time updates, follow @skinesteemmedspa on Instagram.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Who is eligible? We only offer the Moderna vaccine so you must be over the age of 18.
2. How can I book an appointment? Once we are ready to run clinics, appointments will be bookable online only from this page. Please DO NOT call the spa to book an appointment.
How can I volunteer? This is 100% pro bono so we appreciate any volunteers that can help. We are looking for medical professionals and individuals that can provide general support.
3. What is the cost? There is no cost. This is a free service being provided by Skin Esteem Med Spa in collaboration with CDC/DPH and an amazing team of volunteers to help support our community.
4. What vaccine will be offered? To start, we will be offering the Moderna vaccine. This may change over time as different vaccines become available. Read more about Moderna from the CDC.
5. What to expect? Appointments will be 15 minutes. Our goal is to get as many people vaccinated as possible. We may be running behind as we perfect the process but ask you are prompt for your appointment. You will be checked in, receive your vaccination, check out (facts reviewed). Everyone will be monitored for 15 minutes to ensure no allergic reaction and will be expected to wait in their car during this time.
6. Disabled or elderly who have difficulty booking online: We are trying to coordinate an easier approach. Stay tuned. We will have extra staff to attend to individuals at your appointment. Our facility is handicapped accessible.
7. More questions? Please visit mass.gov to see a full list of frequently asked questions.
PREPARE FOR YOUR VACCINE APPOINTMENT
Please follow these booking instructions:
Download and print the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine screening and consent form. Please fill this form out and bring to your appointment. We will have paper copies for those who can't print.
Please Note: If you answer yes to any of the pre screening questions, you are not a candidate for the COVID-19 vaccination and should consult with your primary care physician. Please DO NOT book an appointment.
When you book an appointment, both first and second dose appointments are booked for you.
You must fill out this attestation form with the State of Massachusetts to demonstrate you are eligible for the vaccine. COVID-19 vaccine supply is limited, and is subject to prioritized phases as recommended by the Massachusetts COVID-19 Advisory Group.
First Dose Clinic Date(s):
3/27 and 3/28
Second Dose Clinic Date(s):